- 100% natural fragrance
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Gently removes dirt and bacteria
A beautifully handmade bar of soap that is kind to your skin and the environment.
Made using only the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, Faith in Nature tea tree soap bar has a 100% natural fragrance. Each handmade hand soap gently cleans your skin easily removing dirt and bacteria's while nourishing your skin in the kindest way possible.
Harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process is what Faith in Nature is all about and that's why our products and packaging are plastic free and fully recyclable. These bars of soap are perfect for anyone wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
Features of Faith in Nature tea tree soap bar
- Kind to your skin and the environment
- Fully recycled and recyclable card
- Enriched with tea tree oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Mild antiseptic properties
- Recyclable packaging
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately
- If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply the soap to wet hands.
- Rub together to create lather and rinse off.
"Sodium palmate** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate** Aqua (Water) Glycerin*, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil* Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Limonene*.
* Plant derived. ** Certified sustainable origin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here