- Natural fragrance
- Promotes healthy hair
- Contains essential organic oils
Harnesses the refreshing qualities and conditioning benefits of organic rosehip oil.
Faith in Nature wild rose conditioner harnesses the moisturising benefits of organic rosehip oil for your hair. This beautifully scented organic conditioner helps repair damaged hair and promote hair growth, leaving your hair looking and feeling fuller, softer and healthier. This fragrant Faith in Nature wild rose conditioner is vegan friendly, cruelty free and ideal for those wanting to be as kind to the planet as they are to their hair.
Features of Faith in Nature wild rose conditioner
- Organic conditioner for normal to dry hair
- Contains natural fragrances and essential oils
- Free from parabens and SLS
- Approved by the Vegan Society
- Normal or dry hair
Warnings and cautions
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with clean water
- If irritation occurs, stop use
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- After shampooing, apply wild rose conditioner to damp hair, working it through to the ends.
- For best results, leave the conditioner on your hair for five minutes to allow it to soak into the strands, then rinse well with water until the hair has no residue that can leave it looking flat.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Brassica campestris (rapeseed) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Rosa canina fruit oil, Rosa damascena flower oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Citronellol, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here