- Rich in vitamins C and E
- Delicate rose scent
- Cruelty free
A delicate rose scent
Faith in Nature wild rose hand wash is ideal for all the family and will not dry out the hands thanks to its special belend of rose essential oil, rose water and rosehip which are rich in vitamins C and E. This hand wash also evokes the delicate scent of wild cut roses.
Faith in Nature believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process.There products are all formulated using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, perfect for those wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
Features of Faith in Nature wild rose hand wash
- Enriched with organic rosehip oil
- 99% natural origin
- SLS and paraben free
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Cruelty free
- Delicate and soft rose scent
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product does come into contact rinse well with water
- Discontinue use if any irritation occurs, if irritation continues seek medical advice
How to use
- Apply 1-2 pumps onto the hands.
- Lather well with warm water.
- Rise well with water once finished.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here