- For the relief of period pain
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Contains 250mg Naproxen
Relief from period pain, menstrual cramps and other period symptoms.
Feminax ultra tablets work fast to offer effective pain relief during your period. Ideal for women aged 15-50 years old, Feminax ultra strength tablets contain Naproxen 250mg, a pain killer and inflammatory that is used to treat period pain (also called menstrual pain or dysmenorrhoea).
Best taken when your period starts, Feminax work directly on the site of pain, targeting pain for immediate relief so you can get through your day in comfort. Feminax ultra maximum strength tablets, provide long lasting relief for up to 8 hours. The tablets can also help to ease headaches, cramps, period pain and other symptoms caused by your uterus contracting during your period.
Features of Feminax ultra maximum strength tablets 9 pack
- Available without a prescription
- Relieves period pain and menstrual cramps
- Works best when taken as soon as your period starts
- Inflammatory effect
- Gastro-resistant tablets
- Treats period symptoms fast
- 9 tablets
- Ages 15-50 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine
- Maximum 3 tablets a day. Do not exceed the stated dose
- For oral use. Do not chew or crush
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep tablets in the original package
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor
- Like all medicines, these tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them, these can include sickness, diarrhoea and indigestion
- Do not take: If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, heart failure
- If you are allergic to naproxen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin, ibuprofen or other related painkillers
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if: You have asthma, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems
- There is a chance you may be pregnant
How to Use
1.Start taking the tablets as soon as the period pain starts.
2. Swallow whole with water and with or after food.
3. On the first day take two tablets to start with, then take one tablet 6 to 8 hours later if needed.
4. Then if needed on the second and third days take one tablet every 6 to 8 hours.
Do not take more than 3 tablets a day. Do not take the tablets for more than 3 days in any period.
Each tablet contains Naproxen 250 mg. Also contains Lactose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here