- Comfortable fit
- Exhalation valve filtering system
- Protects against respiratory bacteria
A disposable particle filtering mask with a FFP3 rating.
The FFP3 particle filtering face mask has been designed and manufactured to the highest standards to help protect you against infectious respiratory diseases and bacteria. These single use, disposable face masks have a particle filtration rate of 99% and a FFP3 rating meaning they protect against materials in concentrations and block both liquid and solid aerosols.
These ultra light particle filtering masks comes with a cushioned inner lining and a 4 point headband for added comfort and security when out and about. Each mask has an exhalation valve fitted in the centre of the mask, this valve reduces moisture and heat build-up when wearing, allowing you to go about your day as normal. These masks have been designed to be single use only and should be disposed of after each use.
Exclusive online only pricing.
Features of FFP3 particle filtering face mask 5 pack
- 4 point headband for added security
- Particle filtration rate of 99%
- FFP3 rating
- Cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Disposable masks
- For the protection from infectious respiratory diseases
- Single use
- Exhalation valve to reduces moisture and heat build-up
- Compliant with European Guidelines EN 149:2001 and A1:2009
- 5x FFP3 particle filtering masks
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Simply use the elasticated strap to fit around your face.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here