- Quick, convenient lateral flow test for travel
- Results verified by trained professional
- Includes downloadable Fit to Fly certificate
Suitable for both adults and children, the Flowflex Fit to Fly Rapid Test kit is a self-swab solution that can be used to travel to destinations that accept lateral flow tests. The kit includes the nasal-swab test and access to MyHealthChecked, which will generate your Fit to Fly certificate of results.
Take the test at home and upload your results to have them verified by a trained professional. The verification is delivered remotely when a photograph of the completed test is uploaded to MyHealthChecked. A Fit to Fly certificate is then provided, which can be used as proof of a negative COVID-19 test to some travel destinations.
Make sure to check the travel and testing requirements of your travel provider and destination country, as requirements and timings can vary greatly from country to country. You can check the latest advice here.
The Flowflex Fit to Fly Rapid Test kit is a fast and effective way to test for COVID-19. It is used to test people who have no symptoms of COVID-19 to rule out infection when travelling abroad.
Can I use a Fit to Fly certificate for international travel?
Certain countries require a Fit to Fly certificate to prove you don’t have COVID-19. Please check the requirements of your airline and destination country before travelling.
Unique booking reference
In order to use the test verification process and upload a photograph of your test result, you will require a unique booking reference. This will be included in your booking confirmation. When you are ready to carry out your test, simply log onto http://dashboard.myhealthchecked.com/ or follow the link on your booking confirmation and follow the instructions.
How long does the test verification process take?
Your test result will be verified by a trained professional within 4 hours of completing your test*.
*Please note that test results can only be verified from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 4pm, and on weekends and bank holidays from 9am to 3pm. Therefore, if you upload your test results after this period, your Fit to Fly certificate will be issued on the next working day.
Getting your results
You’ll receive a notification email when your test has been verified. To view and download your Fit to Fly certificate, go to your MyHealthChecked Test certificate, go to your MyHealthChecked account, and click on ‘Tests’ and select the test in question.
What happens if my test result is positive?
You should follow the up-to-date guidelines on what to do next. Please note, Government guidance is updated regularly. Visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the most up to date information.
- Please read this information carefully before purchasing your at-home COVID-19 PCR sample collection kit
- If you’re purchasing this kit for international travel purposes it is essential you check what the exact requirements are of the country you are travelling to before ordering
- Please ensure that you have 30 minutes to carry out the process from start to finish. Once you have begun the process of running your test and uploading the image, you cannot pause or abandon the process. If you do, you will be required to purchase another test and begin the process again.
- This service is optimised for use on a smartphones, though it may also work on a laptop or desktop.
If you’re using a smartphone: please use and up-to-date iPhone, iPad or Android device with a camera.
If you have to use a laptop/desktop: please use an up-to-date version of Chrome or Firefox, your computer will need a high resolution webcam.
- Either not swabbing, or light swabbing will NOT return a negative result. It will result in an ‘Invalid’ test result which will require a re-swab
- MyHealthChecked are not responsible for the activation of your test kit; this must be carried out by you. If you don’t activate your sample, it will mean you can’t access your test results. Refunds will not be provided if you forget to activate your kit
- You must activate your kit online at www.myhealthchecked.com/activate-kit before you take your sample. If you do not activate your kit, we are unable to process your sample
- MyHealthChecked are not responsible for any changes in your circumstances, or changes in Government directives regarding self-isolation. Therefore, if you have opened the package your test kit arrived in you are not entitled to a refund, even if you no longer require the test
- MyHealthChecked are not responsible for any changes in the Government travel requirements or restrictions and cannot provide any guidance on these. For up-to-date advice please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- MyHealthChecked accepts no responsibility for delays in results or liability for any costs arising from any delay, disruption or cancellation of your travel plans directly or indirectly caused by the requirement to produce a travel certificate
- It is your responsibility to check the travel certificate requirements of the airline destination, including the test collection time frame requirements. The maximum number of hours or days prior to your flight in which your test needs to have been taken varies depending on airline and travel destination. This may vary between 72 hours to 7 days before departure or arrival at your destination and is subject to change
- Please check requirements before purchasing your test kit to confirm the correct time frame. Then make sure you take the swab and send back the sample within this time frame
- It is essential to ensure your full name, date of birth and (if travelling) passport number are entered correctly when you activate your kit, as this is what will appear on your COVID-19 Fit to Fly certificate for international travel. We are unable to change any details once your test has been activated
- Please ensure you read the instructions for use leaflet carefully before taking your sample
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact email@example.com
- 1 test
- 1 x Packaging insert
- 1 x Disposable swab
- 1 x Extraction buffer tube
- 1 x Dropper
- 1 x Test cassette with a QR code
- 1 x Buffer tube holder
- Adults aged 18 and over: self-test (unless unable to do so)
- Teenagers aged 12 to 17: self-test with adult supervision
- Children 11 and under: An adult must take the sample following the instructions in the information for use leaflet provided with your test
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use the sample collection kit is any components listed in the section “What's included” are missing or damaged, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch the instruction video before performing your test. Failure to follow directions may result in inaccurate results and under these circumstances we are unable to provide test results
- Please do not read the results on your test cassette after 30 minutes as it may lead to false positive results
- Store your test kit at room temperature between 2-30C. Do not store it in a fridge and keep out of direct sunlight
- Do not use the test after the expiration date
- All used tests should be discarded in a closed bag and in accordance with local regulations. If the extraction buffer accidentally contacts your skin or eyes, wash it with large amounts of water and contact your doctor if necessary
How to use
- Check the contents of your test kit – Please read the kit IFU that is included within the test kit box fully before beginning the testing process.
- Make sure you have a smartphone and are in a well-lit room – For your test result to be verified, you will need to be submit a photograph of your test cassette, this will require a smartphone or a laptop. The test must be carried out in a well lit room.
- Allot 30 minutes to perform your test – Please allow 30 minutes to prepare for and complete all test procedure. Once you begin the process you need to complete the test within the allotted timeframe.
- Create you MyHealthChecked account – When you are ready to take you test, please click on the link within the booking confirmation email or go to: dashboard.myhealthchecked.com to create your account.
- Fill in the Rapid Antigen Test form – Go to your MyHealthChecked dashboard then click on “Take Antigen Test” and enter your booking reference, you will be required to confirm your details.
- Watch the instruction video – Make sure you watch the video and flow the instructions inside the kit box to see how to perform your Rapid Test.
- Start your timer – Once you have completed your sample collection, please wait 15 minutes for the results to be ready. Test results must be read within 30 minutes or results will be no longer be valid.
- Take a picture of your test cassette – You will be required to take a picture of your result cassette including the QR code for the test verification. You will need to upload the photograph as instructed on your dashboard.
- Test result verification – The photograph of your test result will be received and verified by out team of trained professionals. Your test result will be negative, positive, or invalid. If your result is invalid, you will need to take another test.
- Result is ready – You COVID-19 certificate result will be ready within 4 hours of completion of your test and we’ll notify you when it is ready via email. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Delivery and returns
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Standard Parcel Shop Delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £2.49 on orders up to £35
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Express Parcel Shop Delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday - Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday – 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
*Please note: If your order is not collected within 10 days of it arriving at your chosen Evri ParcelShop, the order will be returned to our warehouse. We will only be able to refund the order once we have received the item/s back.
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here