- Real time GPs tracking
- Up to 7 days battery life
- Stress management scoring
All in one health and wellness smart watch that helps to keep your health on track.
The Fitbit Charge 5 has been designed to help you keep full track of your health and wellness in just a few simple swipes of your fingers. This unique fitness watch is lightweight, comfortable and waterproof up to 50m.
With a host of unique health and fitness apps and scanners the Charge 5 is an all in one health smartwatch that comes with easy to use stress management scoring, skin temperature tracking, pulse and breathing rates and sleep scoring. To help you keep on track with your fitness goals this smartwatch comes with 20+ exercise modes that track your personal goals and help you to keep your pace and maintain your target heart rate goals.
ECG and EDA sensors: The charge 5 helps your to keep track of your heart health with a compatible ECG app that asses your heart for arterial fibrillations that can be shared with your doctor. This unique watch also comes with a EDA scan app that detects electrodermal activity which are tiny changes in your skins sweat levels which may indicate your bodies response to stress.
Sleep tracking & score: Better understand your sleeping patterns with the automatic sleep tracking and silent alarms that provides you with detailed information on how long you have spent in light, deep and REM sleep and then gives you insights on how to improve your sleep.
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) monitoring: The level of oxygen in your blood is a good indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. This app tracks your Sp02 during the day and night and then creates a log showing you your weekly trends.
Features of Fitbit Charge 5
- Daily sleep stages & sleep scores
- EDA (Electrodermal Activity) & ECG scanning
- 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Personalised reminders
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time
- Easily log your current moods
- 20+ goal based exercise modes
- Unique guided breathing sessions
- Daily sleep scores with light, deep and REM patterns tracked
- Reminds you to get active
- Health and wellness reminders
- Menstrual health tracking
- Oxygen saturation (Sp02) monitoring
- Real time pace and distance tracking
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available in the Fitbit app)
- Vibration motor
- Ambient light sensor
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA Scan app
- Screen type: AMOLED
- Screen height: 21.93mm
- Screen width: 14.75mm
Battery & Power
- Battery life: Up to 7 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Water resistant to 50 meters.
- After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Charge 5™ in a hot tub or sauna. Learn more.
- The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminium, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminium buckle
- Operating temperature: -10° C to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8535m
Syncing range: Up to 9m
Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here.
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.
- Small: Fits wrist 130 mm - 170 mm in circumference
- Large: Fits wrist 170 mm - 210 mm in circumference
- Fitbit Charge 5
- Classic wristbands (both small & large)
- Charging cable
Warnings and cautions
- Do not disassemble, puncture or damage the device or battery
- Do not remove or try to remove the battery that the user cannot replace
- Do not expose the battery to flames, explosions or other hazards
- Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery
The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminium, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminium buckle.
Our products may contain trace amounts of acrylates and methacrylate's from adhesives used in those products but we work to ensure our products adhere to rigorous design specifications and meet extensive test requirements so as to minimum the potential for reaction to these adhesives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here