- Light mint flavour
- Bacteria Shield Technology
- 10x better hold vs non adhesive
For a comfortable strong hold and seal all day long.
Fixodent complete denture adhesive original is the only denture fixative approved by the British Dental Health Foundation. Working on both full and partial dentures, the denture adhesive gives your dentures a strong hold all day long. With its special formula, Fixodent provides you with improved comfort thanks to its unique cushion between gums and dentures. This 3 in 1 denture adhesive comes with Bacteria shield technology and a light mint flavouring.
Fixodent complete denture adhesive special formula creates a food seal that prevents food particles from getting beneath your dentures. This denture adhesive allows you to go about your day, relax and enjoy your life.
Features of Fixodent complete denture adhesive original
- 3-in-1 solution
- Prevents food particles from getting beneath your dentures
- Approved the British Dental Health Foundation
- Keeps dentures securely in place
- For full and partial dentures
- Snug and comfortable fit
- Full or partial dentures
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to ingredients
How to use
- Clean dentures and gums thoroughly before use.
- For best results apply dots of the adhesive at intervals along edges and surfaces of the denture which come into contact with your mouth.
- Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
- Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
- For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer (33%), Paraffinum Liquidum, Cellulose Gum (20%), Petrolatum, Silica, Menthyl Lactate, Aroma, CI 45410, Menthol, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here