- Helps prevent irritation
- 0% flavour
- 0% colourant
Keep your dentures in place with Fixodent plus zero percent.
Fixodent plus 0% is a game-changer when it comes to a long-lasting hold. A thin nozzle forms a superior seal to prevent foot particles from getting beneath your denture and protects your gums from irritation and soreness.
It comes with a formula that includes 0% colourant, 0% flavour and no added zinc, with a strong hold and comfortable fit.
Features of Fixodent plus 0% 40g
- The best adhesive for a natural mouth feeling
- 10x stronger hold vs no adhesive
- For pull and partial dentures
- The only denture fixative approved by the British Dental Health Foundation
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to ingredients
How to use
- Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
- For best results apply thin lines of the adhesive along the edges of the dentures to form a strong hold and a highly effective barrier against foot infiltration.
- Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures.
- Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, foot seal barrier.
- Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
- For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.
Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride , Cetyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Beeswax , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecanol, Arginine HCL, Cetyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pimpinella Anisum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1-2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here