- Diarrhoea relief
- Suitable for 12 years & older
- Slows down overactive bowels
Capsules to treat two types of diarrhoea.
These capsules contain loperamide hydrochloride, a substance which targets diarrhoea by slowing down an overactive bowel. It allows water and salts which can be lost in diarrhoea to be absorbed by the body.
Features of Flamingo loperamide 2mg capsules
- For oral use
- 2mg loperamide
- For IBS & short-term diarrhoea
- Hard capsules
- 6 capsules
- Adults & children aged 12 years & over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
How to use
- Take two capsules to start treatment.
- Take one capsule after each loose bowel movement.
- Short-term diarrhoea: Do not take for attacks lasting longer than 48 hours. Do not take more than six capsules in a 24-hour period.
The capsule is made up of gelatin, water, sodium lauryl sulfate, patent blue V (E131), quinoline yellow (E104), brilliant blue FCF (E133), iron oxide red (E172) and titanium dioxide (E171). The printing ink contains shellac (E904), propylene glycol (E1520), black iron oxide (E172) and potassium hydroxide (E525).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here