- Helps support your joints
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- 100% natural ingredients
100% natural ingredients combat joint pain, swelling and arthritis.
Packed with phyto-actives (plants with medicinal properties), this natural rub from FlexiQule contains concentrated oil with herbal extracts and 100% natural ingredients. Simply massage a small amount onto the skin twice a day where you need it most.
Boswellia, ginger, piperin and lavender help support your joints and relieve pain. The active components of the oil also work as inhibitors on MMP enzymes that can damage cartilage. Piperin provides an additional anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effect, while lavender has aromatic analgesic properties.
Features of FlexiQule natural joint support 60 capsules
- As safe as taking oral FlexiQule tablets
- Ginger provides effective pain relief
- Inhibits MMP enzymes and helps maintain cartilage
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps relieve joint pain and stiffness
- Can help to improves mobility
Warnings and cautions
- Please consult your doctor before applying any oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
- Massage a small amount onto the skin twice a day where you need it most
50ml blend of Boswellia serrata, ginger, piper nigrum, lavender, celastrus paniculatus.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here