- Helps lubricate and protect joints
- Clinically proven formulation
- Relieves pain and increases mobility
Keeping you active by lubricating joints.
Flexiseq active contains a lighter formulation* that's been developed for the daily needs of those who live with joint pain. Furthermore, Flexiseq Active's clinically proven, milder formulation developed from a range of doses tested across numerous trials for pain relief and improved mobility.
Formulated to ease pain and stiffness associated with every day joint wear and tear Flexiseq active is a convenient and clinically proven joint lubrication therapy. Flexiseq active helps to lubricate and protect your joints to relive joint pain, reduce joint stiffness and improve joint function. Designed to be used twice daily the pain relief gel can be easily rubbed into the skin and soft tissues surrounding the affected joint.
Features of Flexiseq for Joint Wear and Tear
- Milder formula
- Relieves pain and stiffness
- Topically applied pain relief-gel
- Maintenance therapy to treat pain
- Helps you retain your mobility
- Pain relief in as little as two days
- Those experiencing joint pain
- Those in in the early stages of developing osteoarthritis
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use Flexiseq active if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on open wounds, broken, infected skin or mucous membranes (mouth, nose or eyes)
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed to by your doctor
- Consult your doctor before using on children
- Can cause mild skin irritation at the site of application
How to use
- Apply twice daily, in the morning and evening.
- Use a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated. For a knee, shoulder or hip, a line as long as your index finger. For an ankle wrist or the fingers on one hand, a line as long as half your index finger.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes before covering.
Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT.
*When compared with the formulation contained in the original Flexiseq product.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here