- Can help ease pain in your joints
- Apply directly to your skin
- Notice real improvement in as little as two days
Flexiseq directly treats joint damage, a major symptom of arthritis, to ensure your joint movement is as smooth as possible.
Flexiseq is specially formulated to combat joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, a condition that causes joints to become stiff and painful. When included as part of your morning and night-time routine, this gel is capable of improving joint pain in as little as 2 days.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and occurs when the protective cartilage at the end of your bones becomes worn down. Flexiseq gel works by penetrating deep into your tissue and joints, restoring some of the lubricating properties lost during the breakdown of cartilage. This effective water-based gel begins to work the moment it comes into contact with your skin.
Features of Flexiseq gel
- Can help ease the pain and stiffness in your joints
- Suitable for all osteoarthritis patients
- A safe drug-free gel
- Can be used safely with medicines for osteoarthritis and/or other medical conditions
- Less stiffness, pain and abrasion
- Easy to use
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Not suitable for those with open wounds, broken or infected skin (including the lining of the mouth, nose or eyes)
- Always read patient information leaflet and speak to your doctor of pharmacist before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Flexiseq has not been clinically tested on pregnant women and therefore use during pregnancy is not advised
- Is it unknown whether using Flexiseq during breast-feeding may be harmful to your child
- For external use only
- If product gets in eyes, rinse well with clean water immediately
- Do not exceed stated dose
- May cause minor skin irritation, although there have been no serious side effects reported. If you experience side effects, please tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately
- Store at temperatures between 2°C and 25°C
- Do not use product after expiry date
How to use
- Unless stated otherwise by your doctor, apply evenly to the soft tissues around the affected joint twice daily in the morning and evening.
- Apply a line of gel as long as your index finger if using on your knee, shoulder or hip (only half this amount if using on ankle, wrist or finger).
- Apply the gel evenly around the joint.
- Cover the tissue at the front and back of the joint.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here