- Intense moisturisation
- Highly effective
- For dry and cracked feet
Medically proven treatment for dry and cracked feet.
With daily use Flexitol heel balm keeps your feet soft, smooth and supple. The combination of emollient ingredients actively replenishes moisture deep below the surface of the skin, promoting a visibly healthier skin in just one day of application.
Flexitol heel balm can be applied daily as a preventative moisturiser to help you keep your feet soft, smooth and supple.
Features of Flexitol heel balm 112g
- Skin nourishing
- Visible results in one day
- Treats symptoms of foot anhidrosis
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Visible results can be seen in as little as one day. If no substantial improvement is seen within 14 days, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- For use on the heel and foot
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with at first use
How to use
- Wash and dry hands before and after use.
- Apply twice daily, morning and night.
Once the skin is restored continue to use to maintain condition.
Purified Water, Urea, Lanolin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Decyl Oleate, PEG-20 Stearate, Paraffin Hard, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Perfume.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here