- Overnight treatment
- Smooth and supple skin
- 30% urea
Overnight moisturisation for dry, hard and rough skin on the feet
Flexitol rapid revive overnight cream is an ideal overnight treatment that rapidly revives dry rough or hard skin on your feet. Combining 30% Urea with other rich moisturising ingredients it nourishes and hydrates feet leaving them feeling soft and smooth, providing visible results overnight.
Features of Flexitol rapid revive overnight cream
- Overnight treatment
- Smooth and moisturized skin
- 30% urea
- Intense hydration
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use if the skin is badly cracked, inflamed or bleeding
- Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water
- Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- Always replace cap after use
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with
How to use
- Apply to dry, rough or hard skin on the feet before going to sleep.
For best results use the cream as a foot mask by applying the cream before bed and then slipping on a pair of socks to ensure the product soaks in.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin, Paraffinum Liquidum, PEG-20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Xanthan Gum, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here