- Relieves pain and discomfort in the legs and feet
- Assists with blood flow and encourage leg health
- 150 intensity levels and 3 modes in 1
Effective and safe relief from arthritic and joint pain in the legs and feet.
Fllow Expert is a CE licenced medical device that has been specifically designed to increase blood flow and ease discomfort without medications or medical procedures. It features a clever 3 in 1 system that can be used individually or together in a combination treatment, Fllow is also a wireless device that is controlled using a remote. The three Fllow modes are;
Mode 1 - Recommended for feet and legs
When your feet are placed upon the pads, Fllow works to stimulate a ‘calf pump’ motion so that the leg muscles are stimulated to allow blood flow through the veins, which encourages blood flow to the feet and legs, improving circulation to the lower body.
Mode 2 – Recommended for Knee pain
Artho-Fllow electrode pads can be worn upon the legs to provide directed pain relief from arthritis pain in the knees.
Mode 3 – Recommended for other areas
Fllow is not only effective on the legs and feet, it also comes with TENS electrode pads which allows it to be a multi-use device so it can be used on most places of the body to relieve pain.
Fllow is easily operated with a clear, LED screen that is easy to read and understand and also features a ‘Find my remote’ bleeping feature which is useful if it ever gets mislaid. To get started with Fllow simply place both your feet on each of the cushioned footpads and relax as Fllow sends the electrical pulses through the soles of the feet and into the lower legs. The pulses work your calf muscles to gently contract which in turn helps to encourage increased blood flow to naturally flow up and down the legs which is highly successful at preventing pain and discomfort and helping to reduce the feeling of tired, heavy feeling legs.
Once you have chosen your preferred intensity, you can sit back and let Fllow work its magic. With 25 Opti-Form waveforms to choose from, you can adapt your treatment to suit you depending on the level of relief you need and the severity of your symptoms. The programs available have a range of different patterns, speeds and types to help treat your symptoms as individually as you.
As socks shouldn’t be worn during treatment, a cosy foot cover is included with the device to help to keep feet warm during treatment. It can be slipped over the device as and when required. Fllow is also fully adjustable and can be used at the height and angle to suit you for the most comfort; it can be used lying down and sitting.
Features of Fllow Expert for healthy legs and feet
- Clever 3-in-1 system
- 150 levels of intensity
- Features 24 Opti-Fllow waveforms
- Can be used wirelessly
- Can be used on the move, wherever you are
- Focuses upon painful areas such as legs, feet and knees
- Encourages blood flow to the feet and lower legs
- Helps to relieve arthritic pain
- Uses safe and proven TENS therapy
- CE licenced class IIa Medical Device
- Dimentions: 33 x 33 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- 1 x Fllow device
- 1 x Fllow remote control
- 1 x Fleece lined foot cover
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x USB plug
- 1 x Set of Arthro-Fllow pads – including connector cables
- 1 x Set of TENS’s pads - including connector cables
- 1 x Full UK user manual
- 1 x Quick start guide
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Only use the charging cable provided
- Do not wear socks whilst using Fllow
You should not use Fllow in the following circumstances:
- If you have suspected or confirmed epilepsy or heart disease, malignant tumour, serious cerebrovascular disease or other acute disease, unless specialist medical authorisation has first been obtained
- If suffering from haemorrhage after acute trauma or fractures, or if recovering from surgery
- If you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant
- If you have a pacemaker fitted or some other implantable cardiac defibrillator device
- On children or people with no ability to express their own consciousness
- If you have been diagnosed with, or have any reason to believe that you may be suffering from, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- If you have, in the area being treated, active or suspected cancer or undiagnosed pain with a history of cancer. Stimulation directly through a confirmed or suspected malignancy should be avoided as it may stimulate growth and promote spread of cancer cells
How to use
- Find a comfortable seat and place bare feet on the foot pads or use the knee pads by finding a comfortable place to sit and placing a pads on your thigh.
- Gradually increase the intensity level.
- Sit back, relax and let Fllow go to work.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here