- Helps manage hot flushes
- Instantly cools & calms
- Long lasting mist spray
Specially formulated spray for the menopause.
The cooling mist helps women manage hot flushes when they are out and about, helping to avoid embarrassment. It has been specially formulated with chamomile extract and a leading frescolate X-cool technology to instantly cool, calm and soothe your skin.
Features of Flourish cooling mist
- Targets redness & hot flushes
- Enriched with chamomile extract
- Easy to use spray
- Includes leading cooling technology
- Dermatologically tested
- Hot flushes & redness
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Whenever you feel hot, spray a light mist directly onto your face, chest and neck area.
- Can be applied as often as you like and over make-up.
Aqua (Water), Acohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Betaine, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Pantolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here