- Shock absorbing pads
- Soft moisture-wicking top
- Robust arch support
Supportive shock absorbing gel cushioned insoles.
FootActive sports insoles are perfectly designed insoles for activities like sports, work, playing, and leisure activities. They are ideal for such high-impact activities because of the comfort they offer and their full-length advanced orthotic arch support insoles. This way they absorb shock and prevent common injuries like plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints, and knee pain. Not only this, but these insoles also provide arch support lessening any blow to the heel and forefoot.
The FootActive sport's insole specially designed Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology (BRT) as well as a PU+ Gel base. These assist in absorbing shock, prevent pronation to a great extent as well as lessens excess pressure on the feet, knees, and lower back hence providing support.
Features of FootActive sport's insole
- Features PU+ Gel cushioning and BRT anti-pronation technology
- Prevents injuries during activities by reducing impact
- Helps to restore natural foot function
- Enhances feet, ankles, and legs alignment
- Trimmable with scissors for an ideal fit
- Odour free
- Fits most shoes or boots
- Self-moulding and hand washable
- Recommended by paediatricians and physical therapists
- 1x pair of insoles
- Small: (UK 5-6½ / EU 39 - 41)
- All type of shoes and sizes
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions before use
- Wear the right size to avoid any discomfort
- Use in both shoes for ideal balance
- Discontinue use if you experience any discomfort
How to use
- Cut the insoles to size using the cutter guides printed on the insoles.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here