- High in energy
- Gluten free
- Delicious flavours
Ready to drink, milk shake style nutritional supplement with combination of 6 flavours.
Introducing Fortisip Compact , a ready to drink, milkshake-style nutritional supplement containing high energy (2.4kcal/ml), for managing disease related malnutrition. Fortisip compact protein is a food for special medical purposes for use under medical supervision, supplementing the diet of patients experiencing nutritional deficiencies. Fortisip compact protein is used to supplement the diet of patients experiencing nutritional deficiencies.
It contains 6 shakes in flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, mocha, forest fruit, apricot, and banana. Each bottle is 125ml, making it easier to drink for people who struggle to drink large amounts of fluid.
Features of Fortisip compact starter pack
- Ideal for those struggling with weight gain
- 125ml bottle contains 300 calories
- Available in more flavours: Banana, Strawberry, Forest Fruit, Mocha, Vanilla, Apricot
- Ready to drink milkshake style bottles
- For dietary management under medical supervision
- helpful for patients unable to meet their nutritional requirements from other foods, or used as a sole source of nutrition
- 6x 125ml bottles
- Adults and children 3 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia
- Not for intravenous use
- Storage Store in a dry, cool place (5-25°C)
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients
- Use with caution when giving to children between the ages of 3 – 6
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Fortisip compact is best served chilled.
- shake well and drink immediately.
- Once opened store bottles in a refrigerator for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Best before date: see side of bottle.
Cow’s milk proteins, glucose syrup, water, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), potassium lactate, potassium citrate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), magnesium hydrogen phosphate, flavouring, choline chloride, sodium citrate, sodium L-ascorbate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, colour (curcumin), copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, nicotinamide, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cholecalciferol, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, sodium fluoride, chromium chloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin, phytomenadione, cyanocobalamin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here