- Removes impurities
- Helps to prevent future breakouts
- Cleans and refreshes your skin
Fast and effective solution for managing skin on-the-go.
Freederm deep pore cleansing wipes is an extremly fast and effective solution to cleanes your pores and fight spot causing bacteria. These easy to use face wipes help to remove dirt and pore clogging impurities that are the main causes of spots. Deeply cleansing your skin, these face wipes contain antibacterial ingredients that fight off spot causing bacteria to prevent future breakouts whilst also nourishing your skin leaving it feeling instantly clean and fresh.
Features of Freederm deep pore cleansing wipes 25 pack
- Fights spot causing bacteria
- Enriched with Pro-vitamin B5
- Conditions your skin
- Removes dirt and pore-clogging impurities
- Contains antibacterial ingredients
- 25 pack
- Spot and blemish prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Gently wipe over the face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Reseal pack after use.
- Dispose of used wipe in the bin (do not flush).
- For use on the skin only.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Parfum, Methylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol, Sodium Citrate, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cycohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here