- Prevents the formation of further breakouts
- Visibly reduces the appearance of spots and blemishes
- Removes excess oil that causes spots
Gentle face wash that helps to prevent the appearance of spots and blemishes.
Freederm sensitive clearing wash has been specially developed to gently cleanses your skin, penetrating pores and helping to remove dirt, impurities and excess oils from sensitive, spot prone skin. Enriched with niacinamide, a water soluble vitamin that is essential for healthy skin, Freederm sensitive clearing wash works with your skin to visibly reduce the appearance of spots whilst also fighting the spot causing bacteria to prevent the formation of further breakouts.
Freederm sensitive clearing wash is completely free from colourings, soap, parabens and fragrance and is comes in an easily recyclable tube made from bio-based sugarcane.
Features of Freederm sensitive clearing wash 150ml
- Fights spot causing bacteria
- Gentle cleansing formula
- enriched with niacinamide
- Free from colourings and parabens
- Easily removes dirt, impurities and excess oils
- Sensitive skin
- spot and blemish prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Use morning and evening.
- Lather the wash between wet hands and gently massage onto the face.
- Rinse thoroughly when finished.
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium- , Acrylates/C - Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, CI 16185.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here