- Simply activate with cold water
- Light and compact
- Blue colour
FRIO The world's first patented cooling wallet.
Frio duo insulin cooling travel wallet blue have been designed with patented crystal technology to keep your temperature sensitive medication cool and secure with a minimum continuous cool period of 45 hours and a recharge time of under 5 minutes.
The Frio duo insulin cooling travel wallet blue is perfect for a variety of different types of insulin pen, insulin vials or cartridges and auto-injector, making this particular FRIO ideal for those with conditions such as Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn-s Disease and Anaphylaxis. The FRIO large wallet can carry up to 2 standard sized insulin injection pens either pre-filled disposable or refillable or 4x3 ml cartridges. FRIO is made for your everyday - wherever that might be.
Features of Frio duo insulin cooling travel wallet blue
- Carry up to two insulin pens
- Ideal for conditions such as Diabetes
- Easily cleaned
- Continuous cooling for 45 hours
- 1 Frio duo insulin cooling travel wallet
- Adults and children who need to take insulin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight of children
How to use
- The inner wallet contains our specially developed crystals which activate when immersed in water, expanding into a gel and remaining cool for up to 45 hours.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here