- Kills head lice
- 10 minute treatment
- Clinically proven
Effective pain relief for fevers, cold and flu.
Full marks solution 200ml has been formulated to provide fast and effective treatment for headlice and their eggs. One quarter of this bottle should contain sufficient solution to treat a head lice infection on one head. However, you should apply enough to cover scalp and hair to ensure complete success.
Features of Full marks solution 200ml• Eliminates eggs
• No traditional pesticides
• Quick and easy treatment
• Head lice solution and comb included
Warnings and cautions
• There are no special precautions required when using this product. However, if you experience any sensitivity discontinue use, and please tell your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you on the necessary action to take
• If the head lice solution comes into contact with the skin or the eyes, it can be washed away with warm water
• This product is an oily liquid, care should be taken when applying the product, since it might make hard surfaces such as floors or baths slippery.
• Protect clothing and upholstery with a towel as this product can stain fabrics
• This treatment is not a water based shampoo.
• Keep hair away from any naked flame or heat source, and do not smoke whilst using this product
How to use
1.Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove any tangles.
2. Shake the bottle then apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, ensuring that the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
3.Leave on the hair for 10 minutes.
1. After 10 minutes you can comb through the hair using the special comb provided, to remove dead lice and any eggs.
Tip: To ensure a thorough job, divide the hair into four quarters and comb each separately. Take a small section of hair from the quarter and place the teeth of the comb as close as you can to the scalp and comb downwards away from the head to the tips of the hair. After each stroke, rinse out the comb to remove any hair and lice and wipe it with a tissue. Once an area of hair is free of lice and eggs, push it to one side and continue until the quarter is completely clear. Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary.
Repeat above steps on days 7 and/or 14 as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Myristate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here