- High in iron to combat tiredness
- 60% protein content
- High in calcium
More than 60% protein and loaded with vitamins and minerals.
Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae that gives you huge benefits. It’s naturally 60% protein and packed with vitamins to help you maintain a healthy body and mind. The powder is also a source of fibre, which enables a normal digestive system.
Features of Funktional Foods spirulina powder
- High in protein for normal muscle and bone function
- High in calcium which contributes to normal muscle function
- A source of fibre for a normal digestive system
- Source of vitamins A and B2
- High in magnesium which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- All 9 essential amino acids
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Contains naturally occurring sulphites
- Packed in a facility that also handles nuts
How to use
- Mix into your smoothie or juice.
- Stir into pesto for super pasta.
100% Spirulina Powder, contains naturally occurring sulphites.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here