- Naturally hypoallergenic oil
- Balancing oil for dry & oily skin
- Rich in vitamin E
Freshly pressed from this seasons harvest, jojoba is an ideal moisturiser, make up remover and cleanser to keep skin smooth and supple.
The oil also works as an antioxidant to rejuvenate aging skin. It can also be used as a makeup remover and for shaving, the liquid wax makes for an easy shave and protects the skin from razor burn and redness.
This is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. Sediment or natural particles of the ingredients may be visible in the oil. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered, and does not imply the oil is faulty.
Features of Fushi fresh pressed organic jojoba oil
- Can be used on skin & hair
- Pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds, nuts & kernels
- Best for dry skin
- Replenishing & cleansing skincare
- Vegan friendly
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Massage gently in circular movements until absorbed.
- For deep moisturisation apply to damp skin.
- Can also be massaged into the hair as a conditioning treatment.
100% Simmondsia californica (Golden Jojoba) oil cold pressed, unrefined, organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here