- Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins A & E
- Keeps hair moisturised
- Protects against free radicals
Cold pressed from the Argan nut of South Western Morocco.
Fushi argan oil provides an abundance of antioxidants from it's rich vitamin A & E content to protect against free radicals. Famous for its circulation boosting properties, argan oil rejuvenates hair to condition and promote shine.
Features of Fushi fresh pressed organic moroccan argan oil
- Suitable for all hair types
- May reduce fine line & wrinkles
- Helpful for breakouts & acne scars
- Nourishing & taming hair and skincare
- All hair types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Organic argan oil for face:
- After cleansing, apply a few drops of organic argan oil and massage into the face and neck.
- You can add argan oil to moisturisers, serums and make up removers to take effect of its superb qualities.
- Argan oil for hair:
- Whilst your hair is dry, apply a few drops of organic argan oil in to your hair by massaging it in. This will create shine and damping frizz for a smooth and silky texture.
- For a longer treatment, you can massage organic argan oil into the hair and leave it overnight.
- Once complete, simply wash your hair and see the results.
100% Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernal oil, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here