- Rich in vitamin A, E & essential omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Softens & hydrates the skin deeply
- Very dry & thin oil
Freshly pressed from this seasons harvest of rosehip and enriched with antioxidants from vitamin A & E.
Fushi rosehip oil is rich in omega 3 and 6 to promote even skin tone whilst nourishing and regenerating your complexion. The oil is pressed from a pure single strain of rosehip seeds variety and contains a minimum of 18.3mg of vitamin E and 7.96mg of vitamin A per gram, which was verified by laboratory testing. Pure rosehip seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs), especially omega 3 and omega 6. Applying these topically to the skin is extremely nourishing, helping the skin to retain moisture.
Alongside these wonderful qualities, it is a powerful antioxidant, which is beneficial as a topical treatment to the body. Their customers have reported great results using our organic rosehip seed oil for their whole body and any troublesome issues like acne, eczema and fine lines to name a few. The benefits are truly magnificent and this makes our rosehip seed oil a cherished product to many.
Features of Fushi fresh pressed organic rosehip oil
- Great for sun damaged & pigmented skin
- Helps treat scaly, irritated & dry skin conditions
- Made from approx. 2kg of premium quality rosehip seeds
- Skin regeneration
- Pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds, nuts & kernels
- Ideal for stretch marks, fine lines & scars
- Scaly, irritated and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Pure Rosehip Seed Oil for the Hair: Massage directly into the scalp and then follow through to the ends of the hair for a deep condition. Leave overnight for the best results.
- Pure Rosehip Seed Oil for the face: Apply twice a day and massage until absorbed into the skin.
- Pure Rosehip Seed Oil for the body: Massage directly onto skin and perform circular motions until absorbed. Can be used after bathing.
100% Rosa Canina(Rosehip) Seed oil, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here