- Helps reduce appearance of cellulite
- Boosts circulation
- Promotes smoother looking skin
The really good cellulite oil helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, boosts circulation, tones and firms and promotes smoother looking skin.
A unique, synergistic blend of Fushi fresh pressed oils and ayurvedic herbs, hand blended in our London workshop to reduce the appearance of cellulite by stimulating circulation whilst toning and firming the skin to promote smooth, radiant skin.
Features of Fushi really good anti cellulite oil
- Triple infused gotu kola for its circulatory benefits
- Firms skin
- Hand blended skincare
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- This oil can either be used for 2 weeks’ intense treatment or as ongoing maintenance.
- For the 2 weeks’ treatment, pour 8-10 ml into your hand, massage effected area in circular motion every morning after your shower for 10 minutes, and do the same at night.
- For ongoing maintenance just apply daily after your shower.
- A tip is to always massage towards the heart.
Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil*+, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*+, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil*+, Hydrocotyle Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Flower Extract*F, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*+, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Oil+, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil*+, Betula Lenta (Sweet Birch) Oil+, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limoneneε, Linaloolε, Citralε.
ε Components of Essential Oils
Of Total: 96% Organic, 100% Natural Origin
+ -Fushi oils, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest
F -Fushi herbs, freshly harvested & triple infused
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here