- Effective and nutritive blend of five nourishing and rejuvenating oils
- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes healthy scalp
The oil has been formulated with an effective and nutritive blend of five nourishing and rejuvenating oils.
A unique, specially formulated oil of five favourite Fushi fresh pressed oils to penetrate into the scalp to rejuvenate and replenish, revealing strong, smooth and shiny hair whilst boosting circulation to the scalp to promote health and growth. Beautifully fragranced with organic Indian jasmine essential oil, it is the perfect act of self-care for the mind and body.
Features of Fushi really good hair oil
- Specially formulated oil
- For strong, smooth & shiny hair
- Boosts circulation
- Beautiful fragrance
- Enriched with organic Indian jasmine essential oil
- Dry & damaged hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Massage the really good hair oil into your scalp and leave overnight, allowing it to go deep down and nourish your hair from the roots.
- Wash the next morning and your hair will feel softer and much more conditioned then before.
- Use as generously as you need, depending on the dryness of the hair.
- 2 hour treatment:
- For more intensive conditioning massage the really good hair oil into your scalp and then wrap your hair with a steaming towel for at least half an hour.
- Wash the oil out of your hair, your hair will feel wonderfully replenished and shinier.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*+, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*+, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*+, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*+, Argania Spinosa (Argan) kernel Oil*+, Brahmi Herpestis (Brahmi) Fruit Extract*F, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmin Absolute) Oil*+, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil*+, Limoneneε, Linaloolε, Citralε.
* Organic Ingredient
ε Components of Essential Oils
Of Total: 99% Organic, 100% Natural Origin
+ -Fushi oils, organic, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest
F -Fushi herbs, organic, freshly harvested & triple infused
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here