- Improves the appearance of stretch marks, scars & uneven skin tone
- Rich in omega 3, vitamin E & D
- Promote toning & skin elasticity
A blend of unfragranced oils, formulated using innovative in-house infusing technology enriched with holy basil to strengthen the skin and promote skin healing, whilst toning and boosting elasticity to reveal strong and toned skin.
Formulated by using an innovative in-house infusing technology, it contains triple strength Indian tulsi also known as holy basil for its superb skin healing powers and renowned benefits for stretch marks.
Blended with African baobab oil, which holds the properties of omega 3, vitamin E and D, it is ideal for scars, blemishes and stretch marks. These work together with penetrating vitamin E rich wheatgerm oil and avocado oil, which strengthen the skin, providing a preventative element that will help the skin heal faster. Finally, combined with the powerful pomegranate oil and grapefruit seed oil this formulation will effectively tone the skin and promote skin elasticity.
Features of Fushi really good stretch mark oil
- Contains triple strength tulsi known for its skin healing power
- Suitable for pregnancy
- Enriched with African baobab oil
- Strengthens skin
- Heals skin quickly
- Mixture of pomegranate & grapefruit seed oil
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Massage into affected area in circular movement morning and night for 6 weeks.
- For best results massage into damp skin after shower or bath and then gently pat dry with a towel.
- For on-going maintenance apply once a day.
Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*+, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*+, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil*+, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*+, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*+, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil+, Citrus Paradisii (Grapefruit) Seed Oil*, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract*F, Tocopherol, Limoneneε, Linaloolε, Citralε.
ε Components of Essential Oils
Of Total: 92% Organic, 100% Natural Origin
+ -Fushi Oils, Virgin Cold Pressed & Fresh From Harvest
F -Fushi Herbs, Freshly Harvested & Triple Infused
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here