- Double concentrate 100% plant derived vitamin E
- Blended with pure organic Fushi oils
- Intensely moisturising for the skin
A powerful plant derived source of vitamin E.
The oil has been hand blended in Fushi's London workshop using fresh pressed oils including wheatgerm, wild raspberry seed and jojoba. One of the richest sources of antioxidants, vitamin E penetrates the skin to support scars, stretchmarks and pigmentation whilst soothing and hydrating the skin.
Features of Fushi really good vitamin E oil
- Use for stretch marks, scars, fine lines & uneven skin tone
- Soothes & hydrates skin
- Enriched with wheatgerm, wild raspberry seed & jojoba
- Hand blended skincare
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Vitamin E oil for hair:
- Whilst hair is dry, apply a few drops of vitamin E oil to your hair by massaging it in.
- For a longer treatment, you can massage vitamin E oil into the hair and leave overnight.
Vitamin E skin oil for skin:
- Apply a few drops of vitamin E oil to any part of the body and massage gently into circular movements until absorbed.
- For nail use:
- Massage into cuticles and massage the area.
D(α)-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*+, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil*+, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*+, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*+, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limoneneε, Linaloolε.
* Organic Ingredient
ε Components of Essential Oils
Of total: 49% Organic, 100% Natural Origin
+ -Fushi Fresh-pressed oils, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest
F -Fushi Fresh-ground herbs, freshly harvested & triple infused
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here