- For treatment and care of dry, irritated eyes
- Contains 2% Etcoin Hydro Complex
Treat irritated eyes with the Fusion allergy eye spray.
Fusion allergy eye spray ectoin 2% has been specially formulated to treat and care for dry, irritated or inflamed eyes and eyelids caused by allergic conjunctivitis or dry eye. This spray contains a natural molecule called Etcoin that helps both to flush allergens from the eye while protecting allergens from entering the tear film.
Features of Fusion allergy eye spray ectoin 2% 10ml
- Treats red, itchy and watery eyes
- Contact lens compatible
- Contains 2% Etcoin, Vitamin A and E
- Comes in easy-to-use spray dispenser
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Stop use if pain persists or you experience discomfort
How to use
- Remove the protective cap of the bottle and avoid touching the tip.
- Before using Fusion Allergy Eye spray for the first time, pump 2-3 times to release air from the pump.
- Hold the bottle in front of your eye with a distance of approx 10Ccm.
- Keep the eye closed and spray on the eye lids.
- Slowly open your eye and blink a few times to transport the solution to your eye surface.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- Carefully replace the cap after each use.
Ectoin, Soy Lecithin, physiological Buffer system, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here