- Gently relieve constipation
- Helps maintain regularity
- Citrus flavoured tablets
Set of chewabale fibre tablets to help with constipation.
This pack of chewable fibre tablets work to gently relieve constipation and help maintain regularity. The citrus flavoured chewable tablets contain the soluble fibre fibersol -2 which retains water and may help to bulk-up stools, making them easier to pass.
Features of Fybogel fibrechews citrus flavour tablets
- Retains water & bulks up stools
- Chewable fibre tablets
- Helps ease constipation
- Flavoured tablets
- 30 tablets
- 60 tablets
- Adults & children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Please do not take more than 6 tablets a day
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- 3 tablets in the morning, and 3 in the evening to total 6 tablets per day.
- The tablets should be chewed or allowed to dissolve in the mouth and therefore swallowed.
- After taking the tablets it is possible to drink water or other drinks (e.g. fruit juice).
- Please do not take more than 6 tablets a day.
- The beneficial effects of the product are connected with a regular use if the product.
Fibersol-2 soluble fibre (1 g/tablet), sorbitol, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, citric acid, corn starch, citrus flavour, silicon dioxide, sucralose, acesulfame potassium aspartame. Each chewable tablet weighs 2.75g and contains 1g of soluble fibre.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here