- Natural fibre drink
- Orange flavour
- Maintains regularity
A natural fibre drink which will help you to restore and maintain your body's regularity
Fybogel hi-fibre orange natural fibre drink is an easy and convenient way to increase the fibre in your diet helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation the natural way. As it works naturally with your body it takes care of constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, helping to restore and maintain regularity.
Why should I take fybogel hi-fibre orange?
A lack of fibre in the diet is one of the main causes of bowel irregularity. Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is high in natural fibre which will help you to restore and maintain your body's regularity. Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange can be used whenever increased fibre is needed in your diet to help relieve constipation - this includes constipation during pregnancy. It can also be used to help maintain a normal bowel function among those suffering from haemorrhoids (piles).
Features of Fybogel hi-fibre orange natural fibre 30 sachets
- Ispaghula husk
- Natural fibre drink
- Gently relieves constipation
- Maintains regularity
- Fybogel Hi-Fibre orange is sugar free and gluten free
- 30 sachets
Warnings and cautions
Do not take Fybogel hi-fibre orange natural fibre if:
- You are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine
- Your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony)
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Your doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine
- This may be harmful to people with phenylketonuria
- Do not take Fybogel hi-fibre orange without water
- If you accidently take too much, drink plenty of water
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack (EXP month/year)
Possible side effects
- Due to the increased fibre intake of your diet you may experience flatulence or bloating during the first few days of taking Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange. These effects should lessen as you continue to take Fybogel hi-fibre orange.
- If you find these symptoms particularly troublesome you can take just one dose of Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange for a few days
- If you have any other symptoms after taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (1/4 pint) of cold water.
- Pour in the required amount (see dosage below).
- Stir well and drink straight away.
Dosage for adults and children over 12:
- One sachet in the morning, and one in the evening.
- 1/2 - 1 level 5ml spoonful, morning and evening, depending on age and size.
- If there has been no bowel movement after three days of treatment, the doctor should be consulted.
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Capsule: Vegetable (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Live bacteria cultures: Bacillus Subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium Bifidum PXN 23, Bifidobacterium Breve PXN 25, Bifidobacterium Infantis PXN 27, Bifidobacterium Longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus Acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus Delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus Casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus Plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus Helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus Salivarius PXN 57, Lactobacillus Lactis ssp. Lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus Thermophilus PXN 66.
May contain Soya and Milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains, traces of Milk are at a level that would not affect Lactose intolerance sufferers.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here