- Gently relieves constipation
- Maintains regularity
- Works naturally with your body
High fibre natural orange drink.
Fybogel hi-fibre orange natural fibre drink is an easy and convenient way to increase the fibre in your diet helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation the natural way. As it works naturally with your body it takes care of constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, helping to restore and maintain regularity. Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange comes in packs of either 10 or 30 sachets.
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is high in natural fibre which will help you to restore and maintain your body's regularity. This easy to take drink can be used whenever increased fibre is needed in your diet to help relieve constipation - this includes constipation during pregnancy. It can also be used to help maintain a normal bowel function among those suffering from haemorrhoids (piles).
Features of Fybogel hi-fibre orange natural fibre drink
- Sugar and gluten free
- High in fibre
- Restores and maintains regularity
- 10 sachets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine.
- Do not use if your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony)
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Your doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine
How to use
- Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (1/4 pint) of cold water.
- Pour in the required amount (see dosage below). Stir well and drink straight away.
Ispaghula Husk B.P. in an Orange Flavoured base containing Aspartame E951 and Saccharin Sodium Sweeteners, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 80, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Citric Acid and Beta-Carotene and Riboflavine Sodium Phosphate Colouring.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- 10 sachets