- Cooling effect
- Intensely hydrates
- Reduces appearance of tired, dull eyes
Cooling eye sheets to help reduce eye bags and dark circles.
Dark circles and puffy eyes are a sign of fatigue and occur as the result of water retention. With Garnier eye sheet mask hyaluronic acid and orange juice, your eye area will be left looking brighter and more refreshed.
The cooling ingredients can help reduce the appearance of darkness whilst also intensely hydrating the skin around your eyes. For extra cooling sensation, these eye sheets can be kept in the fridge. The coldness will help reduce the puffiness under your eyes.
Features of Garnier eye sheet mask hyaluronic acid and orange juice
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid and orange juice
- Leaves skin glowing
- Easy to apply to skin
- Fragrance free
- Reduces puffy eyes
- Tired eyes
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not use for longer than instructed
- For best results, keep in fridge
How to use
- Take the mask out of the packaging and unfold.
- Apply patches under eyes and smooth down.
- Remove protective skin.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Remove and gentle massage excess product into the skin.
Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PVM/MA Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, P-Anisic Acid, Mannose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Juice / Orange Juice, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here