- Helps to relieve skin tightness
- Instantly nourishes and soothes
- Perfect for extra dry and cracked hands
Intense restoration hand cream designed for extra dry hands.
Garnier hand repair intensive restoring hand cream is an intensive restoring cream that has been expertly formulated for extra dry skin. This unique anti-dryness cream nourishes your skin with deep moisturisation and instantly soothing your dry skin.
Enriched with maple sap which is known for it soothing properties and glycerine, Garnier hand repair intensive restoring hand cream has been proven to provide gentle care for extra dry and cracked skin as well as sensitive skin types.
Features of Garnier hand repair intensive restoring hand cream
- Enriched with maple sap
- Leaves your hands feeling supple and soft
- Dermatologically tested
- Soothes and cares for your hands
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- Do not apply to your face
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Massage a generous amount into dry hands.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acer Saccharinum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here