- Removes make-up
- Gently cleanses & soothes skin
- Reveal skin's natural glow
Garnier micellar cleansing water gently lifts make-up and dirt from the skin to leave it free of impurities and residue to reveal skin's natural glow.
The gentle cleansing formula glides over skin and effectively removes make-up without the need to rub or strain delicate sensitive skin. Garneir micellar water makes make-up removal easy, you only need one cotton wool pad to remove all traces of dirt, pollution and make-up from eyes, face and lips.
The cleansing water has a soothing and fragrance free formula that suits all skin types, even sensitive. It is the only micellar water recognised by the British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK, due to its proven gentle, soothing formula that is suitable for all sensitive skin types. The water comes in a generous 700ml format.
Features of Garnier micellar water facial cleanser for sensitive skin
- No rinsing required
- Fragrance free formula
- Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested
- Suitable for all sensitive skin types
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe the face, eyes and lips. No rinsing required.
Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Myrtrimonium Bromide (F.I.L B231449/0).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here