- Easy to apply
- Intensely rehydrates the skin
- Dermatologically tested
Super hydrating and revitalising face mask infused with pomegranate.
Inspired by Asian beauty, Garnier moisture bomb pomegranate hydrating face sheet mask has been specifically designed to provide your skin with the same amount of serum that you would get from a weeks worth of skin care. Formulated to treat dull and dehydrated skin, this hydrating face mask pampers and comforts the skin, providing a moisture boost.
Infused with pomegranate, hyaluronic acid and plant serum this super hydrating mask helps to soften the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and deeply hydrates the skin making it look more radiant, all within 15 minutes.
Features of Garnier moisture bomb pomegranate hydrating face sheet mask
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Revives and rejuvenates
- Enriched with pomegranate extracts, hyaluronic acid and plant serum
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Inspired by Asian beauty
- Ultra, thin tissue mask
- Healthier looking skin in 15 minutes
- Dehydrated and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Unfold the mask and carefully apply the white tissue. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards.
- Remove the protective film.
- Adjust the mask so that it fits to the contours of your face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes for the best results.
- Peel the mask off slowly from the edges, then gently massage the excess serum into your skin.
Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, P-Anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here