- Soothes area around tired eyes
- Skin cooling effect
- With hyaluronic acid
Cooling eye patches to help improve the appearance of tired and puffy eyes.
Puffy eyes are particularly common when you’re tired and are the result of water retention. Garnier night time deep sea water and hyaluronic acid eye sheet mask is the perfect solution for when this happens. Enriched with deep sea water and hyaluronic acid, this wonderful eye sheet mask will cool down the area to help bring down puffiness.
Your eyes will no longer feel tight and worn out after using Garnier night time deep sea water and hyaluronic acid eye sheet mask. The ingredients will intensely hydrate and soften the skin around your eyes, so you can wake up the next morning looking as refreshed as you feel.
Features of Garnier night time deep sea water and hyaluronic acid eye sheet mask
- Reduces puffiness
- Perfect before sleeping
- Eyes look fresher
- Scientifically proven
- Suits all skin types
- All skin types
- Tired eyes
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not leave mask on overnight
How to use
- For best result, keep in fridge.
- Unfold mask and apply to skin (with eyes closed) before bed.
- Smooth the mask down.
- Leave for 15 minutes before removing.
- Gently massage the excess product.
Aqua / Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice / Coconut Fruit Juice, PVM/MA Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maris Aqua / Sea Water, p-Anisic Acid, Mannose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here