- Nourishing permanent hair colour
- Long-lasting colour
- Enriched with fruit oil
Nourishing permanent hair colour.
Garnier Nutrisse Crème permanent nourishing hair colourant allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home and has 100% grey hair coverage. Nutrisse after colour hair conditioner formula is enriched with four oils: avocado oil, olive oil, cranberry oil and shea oil and nourishes hair even after colouring.
Features of Garnier nutrisse cream
- 100% grey coverage
- Enriched with fruit oils
- Natural looking colour with a blend of tones and highlights
- Permanent cream colour
- Grey coverage
Warnings and cautions
- 48 hours before use always do a patch test
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Seek medical advice if you experience any reaction
How to use
- Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
- When you're ready to colour, pour the Colour Blend Formula (labelled 1) into the Colour Blend Activator (labelled 2) and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake well.
- Part your hair into sections and apply colour staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn greys.
- Rinse and gloss. Apply Colour Seal Conditioning Gloss (labelled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here