- Ultra-reflective tones
- Exclusively designed
- Easy to use
The Nutrisse ultra colour series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones in just one easy step.
Choose from three shade families, ultra intense reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, ultra lightening browns to take dark hair up to four shades lighter without the brassiness or ultra reflective blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.
Features of Garnier nutrisse ultra colour
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
- Nutrisse nourished hair means better colour
- Permanent hair dye
- 1 x colourant cream
- 1 x 5 oils conditioner
- 1 x applicator and developer cream
- 1 x pair of gloves
- 1 x instruction leaflet
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream into the developer cream bottle. Shake well to mix.
- Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends.
- Leave to develop for 25-35 mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
- Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the nourishing conditioner and rinse again.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here