- Enriched with soothing lavandin
- Nourishes & moisturises skin
- Calming night cream
Formulated with calming Lavendin, the anti-age facial cream leaves your skin looking fresher and feeling more relaxed.
Using a careful steam distillation process, organic lavendin essential oil is extracted from botanicals grown in France. The plants are harvested during the summer months to ensure potency and efficacy when blended into the cream.
Enriched with jojoba oils and organic argan oil, the night cream nourishes your skin and leaves it feeling moisturised, locking in hydration for a softer finish. Improving the appearance of wrinkles, your complexion will have an illusion of youth as well as a suppler, plumper texture. Use with the organic lavandin anti-age day cream, to ensure protection against wrinkles.
Features of Garnier organic lavandin anti-age facial sleeping cream
- Infused with jojoba oils & organic argan oil
- Locks in hydration
- For a more supple & plump texture
- Improves appearance of wrinkles
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply a generous layer onto clean skin at night.
- Use with the organic lavandin anti-age day cream, to ensure protection against wrinkles.
Aqua / Water, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Lauryl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Pca, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Silica, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here