- Fast and long-lasting
- Extra strength formula
- Heartburn & indigestion relief
Gaviscon advance peppermint flavour provides fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion, which for example, can occur after meals or during pregnancy.
Gaviscon advance peppermint flavour belongs to a group medicines called 'reflux suppressants', which form a protective layer on top of the stomach contents to prevent acid escaping from the stomach where it works into the food pipe where it hurts.
Features of Gaviscon advance peppermint flavour 300ml
- Sugar and gluten free
- Suppresses reflux
- Fast acting
- Long-lasting relief
- Soothes pain and discomfort
- For heartburn and acid indigestion
- Children over 12 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
Warnings and cautions
- As with all medicines, the treatment duration should be limited as much as possible
- Children under 12 years should only be taken on medical advice
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor
- Each 10ml dose contains 4.6 mmol of sodium, 2.0 mmol of potassium & 2.0 mmol of calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in any of these please consult your doctor before taking this product
- This product contains methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoates
- See leaflet for further information
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep all medicines safely away from children
- Use within 6 months of opening
How to use
Shake well before use.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime, or as directed.
IngredientsEach 10ml dose of oral suspension contains Sodium Alginate 1000mg and Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate 200mg as the active ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here