- For fast, soothing relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Gets to work instantly
- Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
Get relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
Gaviscon double action mint flavour chewable tablets provide fast, soothing and long lasting relief from heartburn and indigestion. They get to work in two different ways:
-1 Neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort.
-2 Forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe burning sensation in your chest.
You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Features of Gaviscon double action 12 mint tablets
- Provides relief even when lying down
- Mint flavour
- Sustainable during pregnancy
- Convenient on the go format suitable for on the go lifestyles
- Effective relief of heartburn and indigestion
- Free from sugar and gluten
- 12 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- For children under 12 years it should only be taken on medical advice
- Store in a cool, dry place which is below 25 degrees C
- Do not use if expiry date on packaging has passed
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- For oral administration and chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: when symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: should only be taken on medical advice.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
Each chewable tablet contains 250mg Sodium Alginate, 106.5mg Sodium Bicarbonate and 187.5mg Calcium Carbonate as the active ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here