- Instant action
- Mixed berry flavour
- Treats heartburn and indigestion
Provides relief from acid-related symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux, such as acid regurgitation, heartburn, and indigestion.
Usually taken after meals or during pregnancy, this medicine is used to treat acid regurgitation, heartburn, and indigestion caused by gastro-oesophageal reflux. It contains two antacids (calcium carbonate and sodium hydrogen carbonate) and an alginate that helps in reducing pain and discomfort by neutralising excess stomach acid. It aslo creates a protective barrier over the stomach contents to relieve the burning pain in your chest that can last up to four hours.
- Lasts up to twice as long as antacids
- Convenient on the go format
- Fast powerful relief
- Suitable for use in pregnancy
- Contains sodium and calcium
- 12 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- For oral administration, after being thoroughly chewed
- Do not take this medicine within two hours of taking other medicines by mouth as it can interfere with the action of some other medicines
- Children under 12 years: Should be given only on medical advice
- There is a risk of increased levels of sodium in the blood (hypernatremia) in children who have kidney problems or who have an inflamed stomach or bowel (gastroenteritis)
- If symptoms persists, seek medical advice
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times per day.
- Elderly: No dose modifications necessary for this age group.
The active substances in each chewable tablet are 250 mg sodium alginate, 106.5 mg sodium hydrogen carbonate and 187.5 mg calcium carbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here