- Fast soothing relief
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Long lasting
Regaine for women once a day has been proven to work for 8 out of 10 women in clinical trials.
Gaviscon peppermint liquid relief brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. It can be used to treat gastric reflux (a condition in which the acid stomach contents flow upwards into the foodpipe) and flatulence caused by gastric reflux. It belongs to a group of medicines called 'reflux suppressants'.
Features of Gaviscon peppermint liquid relief
- For fast, soothing relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Gets to work instantly
- Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
- Relief even when lying down
- Suitable for use in pregnancyt
- 1x bottle of Gaviscon peppermint liquid relief
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first taking this product
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
How to use
Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
Children 6 to 12 years:
- Take 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
Each 10ml of Oral Suspension contains 500mg Sodium Alginate Ph Eur, 267mg Sodium Bicarbonate Ph Eur and 160mg Calcium Carbonate Ph Eur as the Active Ingredients. It also contains Carbomer, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Peppermint Oil and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here