- With local anaesthetic
- Helps prevent infection
- Numbs pain
Soothing local anaesthetic numbs the pain and helps relieve the itching and irritation of minor skin injuries.
Germolene Antiseptic Cream has an antiseptic action to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic effect to numb the pain. Germolene Antiseptic Cream's dual action is an effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots and chapped or rough skin.
Features of Germolene antiseptic cream
- For all the family
- Non-greasy cream that rubs in easily
- Antiseptic action helps prevent infection
- Minor skin injuries
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- For external use only
- Replace cap firmly after use
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin, apply the cream and rub in gently.
- In the case of cuts or particularly tender areas apply on a piece of white lint or gauze.
Active Ingredients (w/w): Phenol 1.2% and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25% , Also contains: Cetostearyl Alcohol , Light Liquid Paraffin , Polyoxyethylene Stearyl Ethers , Colours (E124 and E110) , Dimethicone , Methyl Salicylate and Water .
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here