- Water and germproof barrier
- Protects minor skin damage
- Aids natural healing
Waterproof and germproof.
Germolene new skin provides a waterproof and germproof barrier to protect minor skin damage such as cuts, grazes and blisters, so allowing natural healing to take place. Germolene new skin rapidly forms a tough, almost invisible barrier which makes unsightly plasters unnecessary.
Features of Germolene new skin 20ml
- Barrier allows cuts to heal
- No need for plasters
- First aid box essential
- Waterproof and germproof formula
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- To reduce stinging, let minor damage dry or form scab first
- Not suitable for deep cuts, severe burns or injuries that appear infected or inflamed
- If inflammation develops or no improvement occurs, consult your doctor
- To remove apply more Germolene new skin and wipe off
- Avoid spillage
- Follow directions on bottle
- Not recommended for use on children
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Highly Flammable
- Keep away from flames
How to use
- Cleanse and dry skin.
- Apply with special applicator in bottle cap.
- Replace cap firmly, immediately after use.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Nitrocellulose, Ricinus Communis, Isopropyl Alcohol, Amyl Acetate, Isobutyl Alcohol, Camphor, Parfum (Includes Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here