- Brand new perfume
- Intense, floral fragrance
- Made of consciously sourced ingredients
My way intense is an invitation to a journey of self-discovery, meaningful encounters and amplified experiences.
An amplified florality on an addictive woody trail, made of consciously sourced ingredients. The scent opens with bright notes of orange blossom from Egypt. A new intense heart of tuberose from India unveils a creamy and velvety facet of the floral signature. At the base of the fragrance, the sandalwood from New Caledonia takes an addictive creamy turn, as it meets a voluptuous vanilla from Madagascar.
The blue and gold jewel-like cap, symbolizes a talisman that encapsulates all the experiences. The intensity of these moments captured in the cap have infused my way intense bottle, as its glass is now bathed in translucent blue reflections. As a result of my way's innovative refill system, responsible and sustainable ingredients sourcing, and biodiversity protection through forest preservation programs.
Features of Giorgio Armani my way intense eau de parfum
- Bright opening notes of orange blossom
- Blue & gold jewel cap
- Intense tuberose hearty notes
- Enriched with sandalwood & vanilla
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply on pulse point, wrist, inner elbow and neck.
Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Methyl Anthranilate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Isoeugenol, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 14700 / Red 4, Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2, Ci 17200 / Red 32.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here